2) "For every person who wants to teach there are approximately thirty
who don't want to learn - much."
-W.G Sellar and R.J Yeatman
3) "Personally I am always ready to learn, although I do not always
want to be taught."
4) "You must believe in free will; there is no choice."
-Isaac Bashevis Singer
5)"A jury consist of twelve people who determine which client has the
6) "It usually takes more than three weeks to prepare a good impromptu
-Mark Twain (Samuel Longhornne Clemens)
7) "If you want to make enemies, try to change something."
8)"I cannot understand why people are frightened by new ideas. I am
frightened of old ones."